|Dry body brushing provides countless benefits for not only the health of your skin, but also the lymphatic and nervous systems, and additionally, it provides a natural energy boost and is something that just feels GOOD. Practised daily, you will begin to feel more energised, and your skin, softer and smoother. There really isn’t any down side to daily dry body brushing.
Wake me up! A morning ritual for the Lymphatic System
What is it?
Exactly as it sounds. Brushing your body with a dry brush.
When do you do it?
In the morning, before your shower.
How to do it?
1. Always start at the feet, using long brush strokes upwards, towards the heart / middle of the chest. Brush each section several times and overlap as you go. Work your way up.
2. Repeat the same process with the arms, starting at the hands and brushing towards the shoulders and armpits.
3. Brush gently around the chest / breast area, and again, gently towards the heart.
4. To unleash the full potential of dry brushing, add 1 - 2 drops of Verve Tonic to the palm of your hand, and glide the bristles of the brush over it.
5. After your shower, massage the Living Libations Best Skin Ever Seabuckthorn from top to toe for soft smooth skin.
Why use the Living Libations Energy Brush?
We love this brush because it is made with bronze bristles that contain real copper and zinc. The molecular structure of these powerful bristles allows ions to be directly absorbed through the skin, ensuring their immediate absorption by the body. Energy abounds as the metabolism is revved through the infusion of life-giving oxygen.