SAPPHO New Paradigm is a women-led luxury, vegan and organic colour cosmetic line, free of known carcinogens and endocrine disruptors. Our products are made in a zero carbon footprint facility in Canada, formulated for performance by experts in green chemistry and consciously designed by JoAnn Fowler, an Emmy nominated makeup artist. We are developing revolutionary, sustainable cosmetic packaging using lightweight metal, recycled paper, biodegradable plastic and truly recyclable glass, with full product life cycle in mind.
Clean. Conscious. Vegan.
• No known harmful or hormone disruptive ingredients
• Vegan & Cruelty Free certified by PETA
• Made with low heavy metal ECOCERT® minerals
• Mica suppliers are members of the Responsible Mica Initiative
• All ingredients surpass safe score at 2 and under on the EWG SkinDeep database
• Produced and formulated in Canada, in a zero carbon footprint facility
• Loaded with phytonutrients and antioxidants
• Offer a diverse, global shade range
A note about our mica.
All our mica suppliers have a zero tolerance policy towards child labour, track the sourcing of their vendors and even better, all of them are part of the Responsible Mica Initiative.
All Sappho products are free from:
Parabens, phthalates, silicone, talc, mineral oil, animal or insect products, soy, gluten, GMOs, nanoparticles, formaldehyde producing preservatives, dimethicone, BHT, PEGs, 1,4 dioxane, fragrance, parfum, triclosan, and all petrochemicals.