Flor•Essence® Tea is unlike any other cleansing formula or detoxifying kit. This package contains 3 foil bags of dry herbal tea that can be brewed to create the Flor•Essence® Tea. Each sachet makes 1 litre of tea.
Flor•Essence® is a tea made from a carefully balanced blend of 8 specially selected herbs that have been used to support human health for many hundreds of years. The Flor•Essence® formula synergistically supports all elimination pathways to accelerate the removal of toxins and waste from the body, stimulate digestion and support immune function. Taking Flor•Essence® helps the body achieve a new, vibrant equilibrium.
Flor•Essence® has its foundation in a traditional formula of the Ojibwa People (native North American Indian). The formula was rediscovered by humanitarian nurse Rene Caisse and perfected through years of clinical studies with her longtime research partner, Dr, Charles Brusch, personal physician to President John F. Kennedy. This time-honored formula has unique synergistic properties which help to gently detoxify and rejuvenate the entire body.
A simple cup of Flor•Essence® tea taken each day can assist with:
Flor*Essence may also be helpful for pets whose health is compromised.
- Whole-body detoxification
- Immune support
1. Burdock Root Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) is a cleansing antioxidant that promotes a strong immune system, stimulates good digestion, and supports all the elimination pathways of the body.* Active ingredients include inulin, calcium, iron, potassium, tannin, mucilage, flavonoids, and essential oils. The bitter properties of this herb are important for liver detox and function.
2. Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra) supports the skin, kidneys, and urinary and respiratory systems in their natural elimination processes.* It also soothes the digestive tract because of its mucilage content, and it alkalizes the body by balancing pH in the gastrointestinal tract.
3. Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) is an antioxidant with specialized flavonoids that promote healthy cell proliferation and supports the immune system.* It supports the kidneys as well as the urinary system. It is also used for expelling phlegm and mucus from the respiratory tract.
4. Sheep Sorrel (Rumex acetosella) This herb contains many beneficial vitamins and minerals that support health and well-being, and it functions in the body as an antioxidant.
5. Turkish Rhubarb Root (Rheum palmatum) provides detoxification support to the digestive system, colon, and liver. Mineral content includes calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium, and selenium as well as vitamins B, C, and E.
6. Blessed Thistle (Cnicus benedictus) It has long been used as a digestive tonic and a diaphoretic to support skin detoxification.* This thorny plant contains B-complex vitamins as well as calcium, iron, and manganese.
7. Kelp (Laminaria digitata) is a mineral-rich seaweed that promotes healthy bowels and healthy immune function. It contains alginates for cleansing and soothing the intestines.* High in vitamin content, kelp also contains more than two dozen important minerals as well as proteins, carbohydrates, and essential fatty acids.
8. Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) is a rich source of chlorophyll, vitamins A and C, antioxidants, and many minerals. Traditionally used for its detoxifying and restorative properties, it contains indoles. Watercress also contains vitamins A, B6, and C, and is rich in iron, copper, calcium, manganese, and carotenes.
Signs that Flor•Essence® is working
As you begin incorporating the Flor•Essence® habit into your day, you may start to notice changes in your body.
You may experience some reactions that might seem like side effects but are really signs that Flor•Essence® is efficiently doing its job of releasing stored toxins from tissues, thereby entering them into circulation so that they can be eliminated. If the following symptoms arise, be sure to rest and drink lots of water to assist the clearing of the debris. These temporary reactions are normal if slight to moderate in intensity:
• Mild diarrhoea
• Flu-like symptoms (fever, aches, sweating)
• Skin blemishes
• Runny nose (mucus drainage)
If these symptoms are severe and prolonged, reduce your dosage and proceed more slowly on the path toward true health.
A renewed sense of health
As your organ systems regain their natural balance, your new feeling of 'normal' might look like this:
• Abundant energy
• Restful sleep
• Glowing skin
• Reduced pain and inflammation
• Less body odour
• Fewer headaches
• Better mood, less irritability
• Regular bowel movements
• Proper digestion (less gas, bloating, indigestion)
• Strong immunity