HAUT's vegan skincare-quality makeup range blends food-grade ingredients with a natural fermentation process to bring out the very best in all of their ingredients and keep the skin’s ecosystem strong and healthy.
HAUT's priorities are safety, high performance, and quality. First and foremost, they ensure that all products are safe to use, even by those with compromised and sensitive skin. Second, the products are put through multiple testing models to ensure that they perform at the high levels expected. Finally, HAUT use only the most nourishing, healing, and repairing ingredients with no known links to health hazards or irritations.
HAUT works to provide safe but effective products by coupling scientific knowledge and expertise with good old-fashioned practical sense
- Work with the skin, using bio-compatible, natural and/or organic ingredients to help the skin recover its natural balance, comfort level, and radiance.
- Are made up of 99.4 - 100% natural content.
- Contain up to 87% organic ingredients.
- Use locally-sourced, sun-dried glacial clay, found on Vancouver Island, British Columbia.
- Do NOT contain any ingredients linked to cancer, hormone disruption, reproduction abnormalities or other health issues.
- Do NOT have synthetic fragrances - only non-hormone altering plant extracts provide a light scent to each product. Even organic essential oils can irritate skin, while some may have a slight potential to mimic the action of estrogen, so they are excluded.
- Have a stable preservative system approved by major worldwide natural/organic standards bodies to guarantee appropriate shelf-life without contributing to environmental harm.
- Include hypoallergenic ingredients not known to cause skin irritation, burning, itching, or allergic reactions.
- Contain anti-inflammatory, wound-healing and skin-soothing ingredients that encourage repair and healing of compromised skin.
- Are NOT tested on animals or contain ANY ingredients whose origins are from animal parts.
Always 100% free of synthetic dyes, parabens, formaldehyde, 1,4-dioxane, phthalates, mineral oil/petrolatum, silicones, propylene glycol, SLS/SLES, PEG/PPG, triclosan, mica, MEA-DEA-TEA, aluminum, disodium EDTA, hydroquinone, talc, ureas and chemical sunscreens.